Monday, July 16, 2012

Art + Form

As of Saturday, July 14th, I have been with MFW for a year! Shortly after that I started this blog and quickly came to the realization that I had a lot to learn. After playing around with different platforms and attending Blogshop I finally have my confidence back! To celebrate this I am starting a new series called Art + Form that will run every Monday. During this series I will select a piece of art I fancy and pair it with an object from the shop. 

Today I have chosen Perssuasion #2 by Anne Harper and the Savannah chair by Cisco Brothers. These two would be stunning in a room together, not only because of the explosion of color but because of the way it is balanced.


Product shot - Photographer, Jake Richardson

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...