Monday, April 30, 2012

Lauren Vitalie

Lauren's personal Heather Moore collection
I came across this passage from Herman Hesse's book Siddhartha and found its' message powerful and hopeful.  In the book Hesse has Buddha saying these words, "Three things cannot be hidden for long; the moon, the sun, and the truth."  I believe in life the important things will be revealed to you and this wisdom is something that is impossible to hide from even if you try to avoid reality.  To me Hesse and Buddha are saying live with your eyes open for the full experience.  It's not always easy, so I wanted a daily reminder!  The inner stamping of my bracelet reads, "Stillness Speaks". This is something my mother has said to me many times.  When I put it into practice I am always grateful for the results!


[Photographer - Jake Richardson]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...